Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow memories

I was just looking through some holiday photographs and came across some I took while visiting the Grand Canyon for the first time. It was on my 24th birthday and I still remember my disappointment at not being able to see the wonders of the canyon due to the heavy fog. My birthday has a strange link with snow, even when I was born there was heavy snow. Unusual seeing as I was born on the first day of spring!

Then there was my 21st birthday where it also snowed (heavy enough to warrant my friend and I to actually wear jackets when going out clubbing). I wonder if it will snow again this year, we have had a Siberian winter the last few weeks and it will be interesting if it hits my birthday! If it does I will probably drag my friends out to build an igloo!

No comments: